Saturday, February 12, 2011

Think Big at Papertrey Ink

And I have another challenge from PTI.

We want to see YOU take things BIG! Really BIG Your challenge today is to create a project that incorporates something unexpectedly mega-sized! this could be a super-sized tag, a gigantic embellishment, a huge flower, really big buttons or even a BIG focal point that takes center stage.

I can't tell you how much I LOVE the number dies from PTI! I've used them for my big focal point. I have them cut from terracotta tile felt, sitting on harvest gold debossed with the book print impression plate on a spellbinder lacy circle. You can't see in the photo, that I have polka dots on the terracotta background. And the sentiment is resting on a spellbinder ribbon tag tied with floss.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I like your 18! This one just pops in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete